How to create a Zoom Account
All Things Dance
24 Mar 2020
Zoom virtual classes:
Step 1: Make an account.
- You will need to have the latest version of Google Chrome on your laptop
- Go to zoom.us
- Click Signin/up its free!
- Create an account
Step 2 (Computer): Download Zoom
- Go to zoom.us/download
- Click on the first blue button that says “Download”
- Once downloaded, open the app and follow the prompts to install it to your computer.
Step 2 (Phone/Ipad): Download Zoom
- Go to the app store and search zoom
- Install the zoom app to your ipad/phone.
- Make sure you enable the app to use your mic/camera
Step 3: Sign in
- Use you account to sign into zoom
- Go to the contacts tab at the top of the app
- Click the little plus button and “add contact”
- Add your teacher/s:
Miss Jade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Tiana: email@example.com
Miss Cyndi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Tahnee: email@example.com
Step 4: Classes
- Your teacher will add you to your virtual class once you’ve added them as a contact, you don’t need to do anything.
- Be ready with zoom open and your device fully charged
- Make sure you’re online 5 minutes before your class time
- When your teacher calls the class, click the big join class button
Step 5: HAVE FUN!